Transfer factors are some of the most unique molecules in your body. They carry important messages to immune cells. Transfer factors help the immune system to:
4Life™ Transfer Factor Science encompasses the research, technology, and innovation of products that fortifies your body. 4Life Transfer Factor products are patented, certified, and highly researched. The company’s in-house Research and Development team in the US includes doctors and scientists who keep 4Life on the cutting edge of scientific advancement.
Transfer Factors aren’t vitamins, minerals, herbs, or fruit. Transfer factors are messenger molecules that convey wellness information. They help support the maintenance of general well-being. Transfer factor is a theory that immunity information in the body can be transferred from cell to cell. A cell has the ability to teach the immune system. 4Life Transfer Factor Science educate your immune cells, supporting your immune system’s ability to recognize, respond to, and remember potential threats.
Transfer factors are small peptides of approximately 44 amino acids that "transfer" or have the ability to express cell-mediated immunity from immune donors to non-immune recipients. 4Life Transfer Factor™ products are derived from egg yolk and cow colostrum extracts containing antigen information, providing the broadest spectrum transfer factor available.
Transfer factors educate the immune system to recognize self from non-self, thus support healthy immune system function. Because it instructs the immune system to act appropriately, transfer factors are effective in supporting normal inflammatory response in the body, a key to healthy body system function.
4Life Transfer Factor Plus Advanced Formula combines Transfer Factor E-XF™ with a proprietary formulation of innate and adaptive immune system enhancers such as Inositol Hexaphosphate, Cordyceps, Beta Glucans, Maitake and Shiitake Mushrooms. These ingredients work together to trigger and enhance the various immune protective mechanisms of the body. Clinical studies show that 4Life Transfer Factor Plus Advanced Formula can increase Natural Killer cell activity up to 437 percent above baseline (Blind Independent study conducted by Dr. Anatoli Vorobiev, Head of Immunology, at the Russian Academy of Medical Science.).
In 1998, 4Life™ Chief Executive Officer David Lisonbee came across a patent for the extraction of transfer factors. Transfer factors are molecules found within the immune systems of all mammals and birds. Dubbed “the memory molecules,” transfer factors serve as important components of the immune system throughout your entire life.
Colostrum is known to create transfer factor in the body which in return helps build up the body’s immunity to remember certain illnesses.
All our transfer factor products are fully imported from the USA and Halal certified.
4Life Transfer Factor Science encompasses the research, technology, and innovation of products that educate your immune cells, supporting your immune system’s ability to recognize, respond to, and remember potential threats. 4Life Transfer Factor products are patented, certified, and highly researched. 4Life Transfer Factor is sourced in three proprietary ways to provide a wide range of personal immune system support:
- UltraFactor XF® is a proprietary concentrate of ultra-filtered 4Life Transfer Factor proteins and other peptides from cow colostrum.
- OvoFactor® is a patent-protected concentration of 4Life Transfer Factor proteins and other peptides from chicken egg yolk.
- NanoFactor® is a proprietary concentration of nano-filtered cow colostrum.
In the decades since Dr. Lawrence’s pioneering work on transfer factors, researchers and institutions have spent an estimated $40 million studying transfer factors and have published hundreds of scientific papers documenting the ways in which they impact the immune system.
4Life's research and pursuit of patent protection demonstrate the company’s long-term commitment to exclusivity and stability. 4Life holds four U.S. patents and 32 international patents—with dozens more pending.
Research is in our name and is reinforced through our commitment to innovation, substantiation, and education. The results of this research have appeared in numerous publications and journals, including: Nutrition & Metabolism; Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism; Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition; and Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. Numerous studies have shown the effectiveness of 4Life Transfer Factor in supporting health.
Nature has perfected a way to help keep its young healthy. A mother passes on vital immune know-how (gathered from her own experiences) in the first critical days of life. Mammals pass on this information through the mother’s first milk, or colostrum, while other animals pass the information through egg yolk. Transfer factors and nanofraction molecules are important components of this education, acting as nature’s first supplements.
Chickens and cows live outside, exposing them to a variety of germs, which their immune systems must battle in order to stay healthy. Transfer factors and nanofraction molecules can be safely transferred to humans, making cow colostrum and chicken egg yolk excellent sources for immune system support.
What is Transferceutical® Science?
Transferceutical Science encompasses the research and development of products that educate the immune system to recognize, respond to, and remember potential threats. 4Life Research® pioneered Transferceutical Science and the products that use this technology.
What is NanoFactor®?
NanoFactor is 4Life’s exclusive extract of nano-filtered cow colostrum.
What is Tri-Factor® Formula?
4Life Transfer Factor Tri-Factor Formula helps balance and support the immune system.* It contains ingredients made by the immune system, for the immune system.
4Life Transfer Factor supports healthy energy levels by promoting the effectiveness of your immune system.* When your immune system is working as it should, you have plenty of energy to do the things you love. Plus, the more energy you have, the faster your body responds to new threats.
Healthy foods provide your body with important nutrients that provide strength. Immune cells need this nutrition, but they also need education. 4Life Transfer Factor provides information to help immune cells know how to keep your immune system running at peak performance.
Timeline of 4Life’s Scientific Success
Early 1990s—David Lisonbee begins his personal quest for optimal immune system support.
- 1997—David unearths research on transfer factors.
- 1998—David and Bianca Lisonbee harness decades of research to introduce 4Life Transfer Factor® to the world through network marketing.
- 1999—4Life advances transfer factor technology to produce the first 4Life® Transfer Factor Plus® product formulation.
- 2002—4Life launches the first Targeted Transfer Factor® product, featuring the exclusive egg-sourced transfer factor patent (U.S. Patent #6,468,534).
- 2003—4Life Transfer Factor is first featured in the Physicians’ Desk Reference for Nonprescription Drugs, Dietary Supplements, and Herbs, the standard reference guide for medical professionals across the United States.
- 2004—4Life introduces the 4Life Transfer Factor® Advanced Formula products, combining transfer factors from cow colostrum and chicken egg yolk. 4Life patented the combination process the following year (U.S. Patent #6,866,868).
- 2004—The Russian Academy of Medical Sciences releases a letter encouraging health care professionals in Russia to use 4Life Transfer Factor products in their protocols.
- 2005—4Life launches 4Life Transfer Factor® RioVida®.
- 2006—David Lisonbee receives the Russian I.N. Blokhina award in honor of his commitment to transfer factor research, patents, and innovative production methods.
- 2006--Total Health magazine publishes an in-depth report on the developments of transfer factors and cites the work of David Lisonbee and 4Life Research in the field.
- 2007—4Life discovers immune activity in nanofraction molecules and introduces 4Life Transfer Factor® Tri-Factor® Formula.
- 2009—4Life launches 4Life Transfer Factor® RioVida Burst® Tri-Factor® Formula.
- 2010—4Life introduces the sixth and seventh Targeted Transfer Factor products—4Life® NanoFactor® Glutamine Prime® and 4Life Transfer Factor® KBU™.
- 2011—4Life secures a composition patent for 4Life Transfer Factor® Cardio (U.S. Patent #7,815,943).
- 2012—4Life launches 4Life Transfer Factor Vista®
Does 4Life have patents for their transfer factor products?
Yes. The extraction process for transfer factors from chicken egg yolk is protected by U.S. Patent 6,468,534. Exclusive combination techniques for transfer factors from cow colostrum and chicken egg yolk are protected by U.S. Patent 6,866,868.
How can I learn more about 4Life Transfer Factor?
Explore 4life.com to find benefits, testimonials, and a way to purchase 4Life Transfer Factor products. You may also speak with the person who referred you to 4Life to learn more.
4Life Transfer Factor comes in a variety of delivery systems to make daily immune system support easy. Whichever supplementation method you prefer, 4Life has a product for you. 4Life sprays, liquid supplements, gels, powder packs, chewable tablets, capsules, and topical products combine natural ingredients with patented 4Life Transfer Factor technology. Below are some popular 4Life Transfer Factor products:
4Life Transfer Factor® RioVida® Tri-Factor® Formula is the only liquid transfer factor supplement in the world. It combines Tri-Factor Formula with powerful and delicious antioxidant fruit juices.
RiteStart® Kids & Teens contains 4Life Transfer Factor Tri-Factor Formula, plus vitamins and minerals that kids need for proper growth and good health.
4Life Transfer Factor® Immune Spray is a great-tasting formula that combines colloidal silver with 4Life Transfer Factor for immune system support.
4Life Transfer Factor® Chewable Tri-Factor® Formula lets you enjoy the health benefits of Tri-Factor Formula in a delicious chewable tablet.
4Life Transfer Factor® RenewAll™ blends the skin-nourishing benefits of aloe vera, rosemary, chamomile, and lavender to support the skin’s natural healing ability.
THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.